Abaqus Course Objective
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use Abaqus/CAE to create complete finite element models.
- Use Abaqus/CAE to submit and monitor analysis jobs.
- Use Abaqus/CAE to view and evaluate simulation results.
- Solve structural analysis problems using Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit, including the effects of material nonlinearity, large deformation and contact.
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static, dynamic and heat transfer analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
- Restarting an analysis
Who should attend
New Simulia Abaqus users who will primarily use Abaqus/CAE to create their models should attend this seminar.
No previous knowledge of Abaqus is required, but some basic knowledge of finite elements, interactive modeling and continuum mechanics is desirable.
HRD Corp claimable course