The Intern Experience
An internship with RF Station is an authentic, hands-on experience where you will learn what it’s like to work at an engineering firm focused on CAE simulation and measurement solution.
Depending on your engineering background, you will be matched with an engineering team and paired with mentors who not only show you the technical ropes, we’ll also make sure that you have a positive learning experience while you’re with us.
- Experience real business projects in a dynamic working environment
- Gain meaningful insight into engineering design processes and business functions
- Learn to manage a professional workload
- Bachelor degree undergraduates in engineering field of study
- Minimum 3 months (12 consecutive weeks) duration
- Attitude of curiosity, team player, confident to contribute to group discussions and to ask questions
- Googling skills
The following experience would be a plus:
- Experience with using 3D CAD software for engineering design
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with IoT projects
- Experience with marketing campaigns
What does “Simulation meets Measurement” mean to you?
(Give us your best answers 😊)
We constantly have new projects to RnD, and are looking for interns to join us!
Send over your CV with answer to:
Subject: Internship Application – [Name]