- Do you have a Bachelors/Masters degree and are looking for a challenging technical position with great career potential?
- Do you want to work in a stable small company environment where your opinion matters and your skills are quickly recognized?
- Do you want to work with in strong and supportive team environment with a focus on great technology?
- Are you a quick learner who enjoys the challenge of cutting edge technology?
Answer yes to the above – please read on…
We are currently seeking for our office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia applications for the position of
WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for a Masters level Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer, but will consider a Bachelor’s Degree with strong credentials. You must have a desire to work in software simulation of advanced technology. Some of our current employees are highly advanced in their technical fields and there will be numerous opportunities to learn on the job as well as rapid career advancement for the right person. A competitive salary, bonus scheme and full benefits package comes with the position.
Successful applicants will be working on a large variety of FEA & CFD simulation and relevant measurement solutions. Primary tasks will be working directly with potential and existing customers including on-site presentations and training, support of prospective customers during evaluations and performing design and simulation analysis based on customer’s requirements.
- Masters or Bachelors in Mechanical, or Mechatronics Engineering with some knowledge in FEA and CFD is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Please email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
RF Station Sdn. Bhd.
Dr. Linus Lau
A-2-7, Glomac Damansara, 699, Jalan Damansara,
60000 Kuala Kumpur, Malaysia
Off: +6 03-7492 2360